Sanna Hagman
Sanna Hagman asked:

I'm probably as far away from a rebublican you possibly can be (I'm from Sweden our political party that is the most conservative is like light years from the rebublicans), can you read this book without beeing irritated or pulling you hair out? I find the story intriguing but I really don't want to read any crap about pro-life and that stuff.

To answer questions about The Wrong Side of Right, please sign up.
Mariam Absolutely! This book analyzes the Republican perspective and shows all other perspectives too. The main character, Kate, disagrees with many Republican policies, as does her father.
Kayleigh Ryan Definitely! Her father is actually pro-choice and pro-gay marriage; the only major conservative part of his politics is his harshness on immigration reform, but that detail is one of the main ethical disagreements between the protagonist and her father.
Claire Handscombe YES. I'm not a Republican either. (I'm British, so I totally get your question! We're also way to the left of the US. And I'm on the left even of our spectrum.)
Image for The Wrong Side of Right
by Jenn Marie Thorne (Goodreads Author)