Kay
Kay asked:

How can this be classed as a book when it is only 18 pages long ? and it is the same event described twicwe - once by her then by him - really dissappointed

To answer questions about A Little Nip, please sign up.
Gayla Drummond Hi! Sorry, I only recently saw your question (I'm not on Goodreads a lot!).

I personally call them "titles" rather than books, but retailers list them all as books or ebooks because of their file format.

I'm sorry you were disappointed by the length, but did want to let you know that if a title is not novel length, I always clarify what length it is in the description so people will know and can decide if they want it or not. Example: A novelette of 15,400 words.

Or for this particular title: Two short shorts with a total word count of 4,935.

Unfortunately, most retailers have begun hiding part or most of the description, so we have to click to see the description in full now. It's an irritating change. =/
Image for A Little Nip