Valerie Clem
Valerie Clem asked:

Where can I purchase this book? I've looked at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Scribd. Can't find it anywhere.

To answer questions about Sassy Christmas, please sign up.
Chantellem I received an email a few days ago about it and this is what she had to say for anyone not on her mailing list....

Hello!!

I've got a little bit of news to share with you today PLUS a free chapter with some J & Madison goodness! This chapter is from the book I started writing late last year for Christmas, Sassy Christmas. Many of you would know I had to put a hold on writing that book due to wrist pain I was having at the time. I am still working on it and plan to release it as a FREE novella before Illusive comes out because it fills in a little bit of what all the couples have been up to since the end of Slay and before Illusive. It will be odd to release a Christmas book mid year but it is what it is! And I'm sure you all won't mind getting your fill of all the Storm boys ;)
Book Red I think she self published but now may be picked up by a publishing company. Sometimes certain books go into limbo. I would request a loan to see is anyone has it.

This may not be the case but I have found this happening with other authors.
Kat Escobales Lauf How do you request a loan?
Image for Sassy Christmas
by Nina Levine (Goodreads Author)