Sylvester Wern

I'm a sucker for jeffrey archer, and hell's yeah, I have read most of his works, but the most prominent of all have to be this book.. Just 1 question, are there any other authors like Jeffrey Archer? One who writes stories weaving family sagas and deception? Do provide me recommendations if you know any!

To answer questions about Kane & Abel, please sign up.
Miriam Majome You definitely want to read Ken Follet's Pillars of the Earth and World Without End. Take my word for it he is the best. I will re-read Pillars of the Earth again and can't wait to start World Without End which is some kind of sequel to it
Yes I agree about Sydney Sheldon though he can be a bit shallow but he is still worth reading for family generational sagas. You dont want to miss Master of the Game as the other reader recommended. You will get immersed in it which is certainly what you want in a good work of fiction.
Wilbur Smith also writes notable grand family adventures and sagas although his racial views have been questioned in some of his books but I thoroughly enjoyed When the Lion Roars(or something like that)
Peyton Place is also a good American book.
Lia actually my favorite author is Sidney Sheldon. I researched about the author with the same writing style as his and then I found Jeffrey Archer. You should read Sidney Sheldon, start with Master of the Game if you want a story stretched in four generations.
Sneha i totally agree..u wana read similar books its gotta be Sidney Sheldon..I am an ardent fan and have read all of his books! You wana read bout family ties and deception, try these:
1)Master of the Game
2)Mistress of the Game(Sequel to the above)
3) Bloodline..(Dont miss this one!)
Emerson Rey if you want family sagas try john jakes...
Criquét Golden Sydney Sheldon of course.
Jeremy Spencer Sure there is! Use the Literature Map! https://www.literature-map.com
Tony Brothers Karamazov. Amazing.
Norman Bacal Keep your eyes out for my next book, Ophelia, coming this fall. Fa ily saga married to obsession, secrets and deception.
Tarine Van Wyk Wilbur Smith Courtneys books.
Carole Somma Completely agree with Pillars of the Earth! Check out Susan Hawach books. Family saga such as The Rich are Different is a great one to start with. Historical, too.
Frank Madore Ken Follet does a great job with his three book Century Trilogy.
Rick Have you read the Immigrants Saga by Howard Fast? I think there are 7 books. very very good!
Milin Tolat If you've liked this book...try out for Ashwin Sanghi's "The Sialkot saga"
Image for Kane & Abel