Willow Brooks
Willow Brooks asked:

What inspired you to write this series?

To answer questions about True Nature, please sign up.
Willow Madison Inspiration for all my stories is the same – my demented dark desires. With the True Series, I wanted to create the slow build up that happens for any couple falling in love with the added twist of Ds & Sm. I appreciated the opportunity to explore the psychological aspect to Lucy’s character too. She’s just an ordinary girl looking for love. And love doesn’t always come in a perfect package wrapped up with a bow…tied up with strings is more my style.
Considering some of the dark erotica that is popular now, I wasn’t expecting the backlash to Max’s character. I suppose that was me being naïve. I didn’t want to write an alpha male as flawed, but redeemable. That’s not as believable to me as an alpha that struggles, but ultimately is what he is, no apologies. I received one request early on to make a change to the ending of True Nature, but that was never going to happen. Like Max, I’m unapologetic for the story. I love all the characters for what they are. Always.
My next series, we were one once, is very different. But it also explores the psychological drama of love in all its darkest depths.
Image for True Nature
by Willow Madison (Goodreads Author)