Kelly James
Kelly James asked:

my great gggg father was levingston james he was married to emma a hare ... his brothers were george james ,william elijah james they called him kirk im needing info on their parents james james and amanda p mcintyre?

Lucretia Lanier Hi Kelly,
My name is Lucretia Gray and Kirk James was my 2X great grandfather. William Elijah James (Kirk) was my dad's (Ray Edward Weaver Sr.) great grandfather. I don't know anything about gg uncle Lev other than what I have been told by my dad and what's in this book and online. .My dad's parents we're Clydis Mildred James (Stewart) and Edward Dennis Weaver, Clydis was Kirk's granddaughter. my dad is the only surviving member of his family his sister and four brothers are all deceased. My dad is searching for information on what happened at Mitcham Beat .
Image for The Mitcham War of Clarke County, Alabama