Isaac
Isaac asked:

To answer questions about Across Five Aprils, please sign up.
Adrian It's great! I love reading about the Civil War and this book is a great way to see it from someone's point of view. I have to admit... it is kind of boring. Most people don't like it very much. I wouldn't have read it if I'd had the choice but I read it for school!
Aidan No don't read it unless you have to or like the civil war but even then don't read it
Werner Personally, I read it years ago, and greatly liked it (although, like many others of my pre-Goodreads reads, I have yet to review it here). I also recommended it to a Goodreads friend (who wanted to read books set in the Civil War era); she found it "a wonderful book." As the difference in our reactions from the others here shows, liking a book is often a subjective matter of individual tastes and preferences. Before I could say that you would (or wouldn't) like the book, I'd need to know more about your reading tastes.
Image for Across Five Aprils