Goodreads asked T.P. Archie:

What are you currently working on?

T.P. Archie I've just finished working on a series of collected works that go under the collective title: Unfinished Tales. There are four volumes; each genre themed which will appear on POD, and hopefully on Kindle.
Vol 1 is SF Life on Earth and other fictions
Vol 2 is Fantasy Brant and other fantasies
Vol 3 is Fiction The Wrong Lane and other detours
Vol 4 is Crime + Historical Real Fiction

I'm currently working on a pice called The P'Nong. This germinated as follows:

Six months ago I was sat in my car, waiting for a meeting to end. I had my lap-top with me and had an hour to kill. I was also testing Tree Sheets and I needed something straightforward to test it on; I sketched a standard science fiction scenario.

Occasionally, a path suggests itself to you, and you follow. In this case, I decided to do a little homage to Philip K Dick and Andre Norton.

Why that pairing? Phil had a great way with words that sounded meaningless (and yet entirely science-fictiony). He built amazing stories around them. That was part of his talent and I loved it. Andre Norton compiled a great overlapping scheme of space. In her space, humanity pretty much ruled the roost but there was plenty of interaction with other aliens. I got that. She worked out what to add to give her stories interest: lost civilisations, galactic war, characters living on the edge, whether explorers, traders, refugees, ex-military / survivalists.

You take bits, process them and then say what you were going to say anyway :-)