Tracy
Tracy asked:

Can you include a pronunciation guide on your website or in the next book. I'm tired of debates w/ friends on pronunciation of characters & places :) it would settle a lot. And really, why do we have to wait until December?? I know it's a process & all but I hate waiting... :) Just ask Nicole Maggi :) Looking forward to Wandering Star.

To answer questions about Zodiac, please sign up.
Romina Russell Hi Tracy! <3

Hahahaha, Iove that!!! I am the most impatient person I know, so I completely understand--in fact, if it were up to me, the sequel would already be available. I hate waiting to share it!!! Why must we wait when it's already written?! Sigh... <3

As for the pronunciation guide, YES! We have been discussing this, and I think the easiest thing would be to post it on the website. I'll check in with my editor on Monday to find out how soon we could make that happen. I think it's a great idea--especially since even my editor and I pronounce most of the names differently, LOL!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on WS!!! And OMG the rest of the Twin Willows trilogy is just brilliant. Can't wait to collect them all!! <3

Thank you!
xoxoxo
Romina
Image for Zodiac
by Romina Russell (Goodreads Author)