lala
lala asked:

I am want to read this book. Can anyone tell me a quick summary of the book or why the people read this book think it is really good? Thanks!

To answer questions about The Magic Half, please sign up.
Ella This WAS a really good book!! I like it because of the magic and feeling of mystery. I would recommend this to almost anyone but not kids who get scared easily, because it can be scary at times. Happy reading!!!
Tayona Rustin I like the book too!!!! she travels back to help a girl that living in a terrible household. you should read it.
Trisha I really liked the book because this girl named Miri, time travelled to 1935 and then she met Molly who thought that Miri was a fairy. But Miri found out that Molly was treated bad by her aunt Flo and cousins and Miri decided to save Molly.
Amy I read this book with my 9 and 6 year old. It was very interesting. The main character finds a glasses lens taped to her baseboard and looks through it. She is transported in time back in her same room to meet the girl who lives there at that time. She travels back and forth in time and can see clues of her existence in the other time. So fun to talk with my kiddos about different mystical things. I highly recommend!
lala I really liked it because it was interesting!! You should read!
Image for The Magic Half