❤
asked:

I think that this author should be boycotted. I believe that if you write a series of books you should be conscience of the feelings of the readers who have invested not only time but money as well. It gets to me that everyone seems not really bothered that it's been three years. It's a shame that authors keep their loyal readers hanging on by a thread?

To answer questions about Iniquity, please sign up.
Dirkje Abma Christa, I so totally agree with you. It is really not done letting people spend their time and money and let them hang in the end, and this because you are now a published author and the editor wants another series finished first. Yeah, after 3 years one might expect there has been enough time to finish a god-damned book.
Image for Iniquity
by Amy A. Bartol (Goodreads Author)