Sofia
Sofia asked:

I NEED INFO ON THE 4TH BOOK!!!!!!!!!!! WHO KNOWS?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To answer questions about Dark Tide, please sign up.
Kristen Do you mean the third or fourth book? Because this is the third book. We still don't know the name of the fourth book! Info on the third book is in the description, the fourth book I have no absolute idea.
Carol Verville Ling is captured Becca meets up with Astrid and Ava needs to hide since deathriders are waiting for her to come home and catch her and i believe that ling will get her talisman and i know what her talisman is a golden bracelet that has a flawless white pearl that is attach to it
Junaid Jeewa The fourth book will come out somewhere around June in 2016. It is called Sea Spell if u look it up on goodreads, it will give u a description about it. I think it might be the last book, and that makes me sad. I hope I helped out!
Image for Dark Tide
by Jennifer Donnelly (Goodreads Author)