Jess
Jess asked:

um did any one else feel sick and not in a good way over Jordie in Wanting to forget? I've enjoyed the past books in this series but I feel like I rather have him written out than see a HEA with Kasey. I'm kinda sad this was the start of their story and not really sure their story can be saved for me without anything short of unicorns and rainbows popping out.

Stephanie I haven't read any other books by this author, but I thought this one was disgusting. He was a self-absorbed a-hole.
Emily Jenkins I agree, I felt sick with him. So now I'm wondering with all the baby talk did he knock up Natasha or is Kasey going to be pregnant.
Joy Yeah, he did nothing for him. I did not like that one at all. Hot story but he does not deserve a HEA
Glenda Bettin So agree, think he's a pig and she deserves more
Sue I hated this story. I have never read anything by the author and, based on this, never will.
Image for Night Shift
by Kindle Alexander (Goodreads Author)