Sydney
Sydney asked:

To whomever has read this book and Throne of Glass, is it the same book?! The synopsis sounds just like ToG.

To answer questions about Seeker, please sign up.
Megan (thebookishtwins) Completely different. Throne of Glass is high-fantasy. Seeker is urban fantasy. The plot is completely different, and the magical elements are completely different, as are the characters. Throne of Glass also has far better world building.
Lucia To be honest, when I began to read Seeker it did feel a lot like Throne of Glass, but as you get further into the book the likenesses diminish. Both are great books which I would strongly recommend :)
Maria João I hated Throne of Glass. Is this book similar?
Ashley I just read the synopsis and that sounds nothing like TOG... Did we read the same synopsis?
Katrina Seeker is not at all like Throne of Glass. ToG was so much better than Seeker on so many different levels.
Noa They are not at all similar. I would not say they have anything in common other than the great characters :). Throne of Glass is controlled and focussed, though, while Seeker is a bit all of the place and muddled at times. Besides for that, ToG is High Fantasy and Seeker is Urban Fantasy!
Image for Seeker
by Arwen Elys Dayton (Goodreads Author)