Nithin Ravi
Nithin Ravi asked:

Does it take too long to finish? I've lots to study as well.

To answer questions about Bag of Bones, please sign up.
Alex H Dude. It's long, it's long, long, long, long...it's so long. It just never ends. Too many pointless scenes, too many pointless details. You could easily erase at least one third of the book. If you like Stephen king, read its short stories, especially the early ones. Fantastic.
Winona kucharski yes took me a while to get to the end
Anna It's a long book, 700 pages plus...and it's not an easy read. I'm on Chapter 10 and I'm finding it difficult to stay engaged. It starts out really good, but falls flat in Chapter 3 and hasn't picked up momentum again. I'm trying hard to give this book a chance and hoping it draws me in at some point. If you like mystery and suspense and you haven't already read it, I would recommend "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". Equally as long, but definitely more riveting. I finished it in 3-4 days, couldn't put it down!
Image for Bag of Bones
by Stephen King (Goodreads Author)