Megha Agarwal
Megha Agarwal asked:

I loved this book, actually stayed up till 4am to finish the series! I would love to read other books with similar themes, or with guys like Prince Maxon. Any suggestions?

To answer questions about The Selection, please sign up.
Caroline The Princess Academy I would recommend, as well as Cinder and the School for Good and Evil. All amazing books.
HJ The jewel by Amy Ewing. There is a guy I there who is just! Not a prince. Sorry but super good read and quick read. The 2 book is coming out in October.
Madi The Lunar Chronicles.
the prince who falls for the girl in the lower edges of society, The main characters sarcastic and sassy and totally independent
Book_Gal I would read the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi! It has a similar female protagonist, along with some action and lots of romance.
Julia Hörmayer Throne of Glass is so similar in my opinion! Oh and Cinder also quite a bit but I didn't like it nearly as much.
Reagan Beals Renegades by Marissa Meyer, the Lunar Chronicles also by Marissa Meyer, Princess Academy by Shannon Hale, Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger, The Princess Bride by William Goldman, and Divergent by Veronica Roth.
claire i know im a little late for this question but other people might be looking at the answers so:

-american royals by katherine mcgee
-any sarah j mass book (for mature audiences)
-the school for good and evil
-the jewel
-red queen
Kodi definitely not a book suggestion but i did the same thing lol
Mel I absolutely adored this series so i would recommend the delirium series it is amazing!
Yoelle I totally advise u to read the lunar chronicles, cinder and if ur into a little bit of magic than the caraval trilogy is really good!!!!
Ahriyana I love the books too. I have so many suggestions to share. But i will share a couple with you. I know you have read the Selections. but i doesn't just end at the end on the book. Continue with the series. I will tell you that the Selections is good but maybe The Elite or maybe The One shares more information. They are Series #2 & #3. I hope your interested in ether one of these.
Rebecca The Red Queen series.
Jen⁷ A Maybe you can add to the list: The ugly stepsister by Aya Ling
Image for The Selection
by Kiera Cass (Goodreads Author)