Elsie Morrow
Elsie Morrow asked:

is this a stand alone book?

To answer questions about Kiss of a Demon King, please sign up.
Jean All of the Immortals After Dark are "basically" stand alones BUT characters in one will show up/be mentioned in another. I was finishing Dark Desires After Dark (Caedon's story) when I read the part about his brother Rydstrom holding captive the sorcerer who had held him captive and I wanted to find out how that happened. There are several related families that the author showcases, like the Wroth brothers; I
believe each brother has his own book. I have read stories about two of the Wroth brothers. The books can be read out of order. Read the ones that appeal to you!
RJ It's part of a series but KC made it so that they can work as standalones. I read the entire series out of order, just jumping to whatever book sounded good and didn't lose my enjoyment.
Tasnima I read this book first had know idea it was apart of a series but it made perfect sense to me. Usually series books are not stand alones however this sort of is. I just hope all the other books in the series is like this one?
Lori No its part of a series
Image for Kiss of a Demon King
by Kresley Cole (Goodreads Author)