Lydia Rich
Lydia Rich asked:

I'm not sure if I should read this... I'm getting a little sick of the suicide trend in YA (I mean, really, can we please not use that to market books? please?) and to me it just looks like TFiOS (which I didn't like) with suicide. At the same time, I want to know what everyone's talking about... Ugh, I'll probably end up reading it anyway.

To answer questions about All the Bright Places, please sign up.
Ashlee Hoos I enjoyed this one WAY more than TFiOS or Eleanor and Park. Although I read both of those, ATBP is the one that has stuck with me. I had received it as an ARC (perk of working at a bookstore!) and was leary because it's a teen romance. However, it read a lot better than most do. You can actually see the mental battle that each character goes through to help themselves and each other. If you do buy it, I hope you enjoy it!
Image for All the Bright Places
by Jennifer Niven (Goodreads Author)