Lulu
Lulu asked:

Did you guys like it? I personally feel like it was a terrible ending. I was hopping for a lot more. *__*

To answer questions about The Ruby Circle, please sign up.
Dhvani Agreed. It was just a little to rushed.
Cynthia Onyilimba Yeah, I agree, it felt rushed and there was a lot that was just dropped, like the whole Adrian Dimitri thing and I know it's sewing seeds for potential third series but it should really stand alone so we should have seen more of those threads used properly. I also think the ending was all a bit too neat and gushy and think that all these nineteen year olds figuring out their lives already and getting married and stuff is a bit too 'well rounded' for the sake of it. Also I don't really understand why, if Eddie can be their guardian why Neil couldn't have :(.
Image for The Ruby Circle
by Richelle Mead (Goodreads Author)