Sneza
Sneza asked:

What is mindfulness for you and 'how to live mindfully' best exercise you've found?

To answer questions about Mindful Being, please sign up.
Mario Johns self remembering is the best one for me. Great tool that can be used all throughout the day, but a very difficult one. I also very much liked 10 tiny changes, the mindfulness exercise found in the 7th module, relationship module. How beautiful it is to stay mindful of your loved-ones wishes and thoughts and day-to-day patterns. The tree of life was full of little gifts for each one of us. Loved that exercise!
Nataša Pantović When I was asked Why European Mindfulness? In my NET TV Interview I explained how from the point of view of psychology, meditation induces altered states of consciousness.
"Variety of religious and spiritual movements, such as Yoga, or the New Thought use “mindfulness” for spiritual growth and development. Such an ancient concept in Europe, an innate quality known in Ancient Greece as “Pure Reason” or with Egyptians as “heart-mind” or “Intelligence of the Heart” going back to Ancient Egyptian Babylon’s philosophy, or Ancient Greek Plato’s Soul’s Eye that is purified “for it is by it alone that we contemplate the truth.”, the naming of God’s idea of Pythagoras Music of the Spheres., the mystical practices of Balkan’s Slavs, or Ancient Maltese or Cyprus, or Olimp temple worshipping rituals."
Image for Mindful Being
by Nataša Pantović (Goodreads Author)