fcrazeg
fcrazeg asked:

I just finished this book, which I enjoy too much. At the end I could not understand Tania' story... who is she? I felt like in that story are a prize that the author gives to the reader, a clue of the book but I have been thinking about it and I do not get it... someone, please...

To answer questions about El doctor Jivago, please sign up.
Maaike Wagenaar Tania is the daughter of Joeri and Lara.... Lara had to leave Tania behind, Joeri never knew they had a daughter. So Lara was pregnant when she left him.... thought it was so tragical.
Jasmine Sachar She is the daughter of Yuri and Lara. When they were together in the cabin, he suspected she was pregnant. I guess when she left without him, somewhere along the way she had the kid and gave her up.
Vanjr I do not know the answer-but I am glad that someone else had the exact same question that I did.
Sesshomaru47
Image for El doctor Jivago