Melissa iorio
Melissa iorio asked:

Hello Goodreaders, This is in the giveaways again tonight & am unsure if I should enter again or not? I won a copy on February 8th, however I haven't received it. Anyone else not receive from the Feb. 8th giveaway date? If it's just me I'll follow the rec from GR's to mark it as read, 1 star it & explain to stay in good standings with GR's. Thank you

To answer questions about Wildalone, please sign up.
Krassi Zourkova Hi Melissa,

So sorry to hear that you have not received your book! The two most recent giveaways were listed by me, whereas the February 8 one was run directly by the publisher -- so I will follow up with them tomorrow and find out what happened (I am sure it was an unintended error or misdelivery somewhere in the mailing chain). Regardless, I would love to send you a copy immediately and you should have it in a couple of days (I can also sign and personalize it, if you prefer). Please message me your address and I will ship it out tomorrow! Again, apologies for the snafu, and I hope you enjoy the book!

Krassi
Melissa iorio Hi Krassi, Thank you so much for your quick reply. Since 2011 it's only happened about four or five times. Only one, to this day, never arrived at all, however it's absolutely okay. I just like to ask before I mark a book as one star and "read" because mail troubles happen 'all' the time and I can only imagine the amount of people you and the publisher deal with so never a worry whatsoever. I'll private message you my info and if you'd like to send one out from you signed, I wouldn't ever want to turn that down because what book lover doesn't cherish such a gift. For me the books alone are treasured and inscribed is always something extra special. Obviously, you being the Author, that's completely up to you. I'm extremely grateful either way and if it's in any way difficult for you as far as your time is concerned and not being able to send it I completely understand. Thank you very much <3 I'll message you now and leave that decision up to you. Take care and best wishes for the success of your book!
Image for Wildalone
by Krassi Zourkova (Goodreads Author)