Roshan Verghese

On what Historical basis does the Author term the Empire which was ruled by the Dynasty to which Ram belonged to as "Rama Empire"??

Lakshmi Hayagriva Thanks for asking ! Sorry for the late reply as I saw your question just today. Before I answer this, I have a problem with the question itself. First of all there is no historical basis for the Ramayana. Historians, scientists, etc. are divided on the subject and the "official mainstream position" is that the Ramayana is a fairy tale. (I hope this position changes someday and the Ramayana is accepted as historical fact.)

To answer your question itself, I was very surprised when my research brought me to Western metaphysical viewpoints on the Ramayana. (The episodes described were unheard of. For e.g. : the war between the Rama Empire and Atlantis.)

Since my ebook is aimed at an international audience, using terms familiar to a Western audience, such as "Rama Empire", is a good marketing strategy (at least I think so ! :)
Image for How the Rama Empire disappeared 10,000 years ago
by Lakshmi Hayagriva (Goodreads Author)