Haleema sadia
Haleema sadia asked:

am new on good reads so I don't know about the people's view here but lately I've been seeing lots of hate for twilight.I dont know why m.twilight was the first book which got me into reading so much and I still love it.so why so mich hate..could somebody reason. with me??

To answer questions about Twilight, please sign up.
RbbieFrah You who love twilight know that it is a true work of art full of love , imagination and inspiration.
Just go on loving it .
As to the petty timid people that hate it . They have little or no imagination and their attention is confined to their pathetic boring lives . They are afraid of twilight but because of their ego they are too proud to admit it so rather than admit that they are afraid and awed by twilight they come up with whatever petty reasons they can to cover up the fact that they are just plain scared .
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
Marianne Williamson
Author, Lecturer
Twilights hints at what can happen if humans reach their full potential. Being able to see into the future , being able to read minds being able to leap great distances and zoom at super speeds . It frightens the petty timid “rabbit people “ who are aware of no higher destiny that to eat and breed . But you who love twilight are consciously or semi consciously aware that while our bodies are limited our souls are limitless and we can do all these things and much more . These “rabbit people” do not feel the yearning to soar that our souls feel . They do not feel suffocated and disgusted with the run of mudane life and do not yearn for more like we do . Rather they are deeply afraid of that “more” admire jealous and hateful of those who are not afraid and don’t mind hurting them. ( think of the bully boy in August Rush who called him a freak and tried to get him to admit that he did not hear the music) Such are the people who hate twilight and jeer at it .
There is a Book I want to recommend to all the people that love twilight and are hurt that others hate it and spread false rumors about it to cover up the fact that they are scared of it . Try THIS book:
The Book of Mirdad by Mikail Niamy . It has a Good reads 4.43 star rating and it tells the different between “rabbit people” or “chicken people “ and people whose souls have become eagles . The Introduction to the Book of Mirdad states in large type :
THIS IS THE BOOK OF MIRDAD
A LIGHT HOUSE AND HAVEN FOR THOSE WHO YEARN TO OVERCOME
LET OTHERS BEWARE OF IT
If you are a yearner ( and I think those who love twilight are) you will find The book f Mirdad will help you .Its about unveiling God in man .
But wither you read Mirdad or not , Know that if you love twilight you are one of the eagle people that the frightened but proud rabbit people jeer at . You are like the butterfly about to hatch out of the cacoon with visions of flying in you imagination . They are the crawling caterpillars with no vision and no imagination always afraid of ceasing to exist as a caterpillar .They are like rabbits in their suffocating dens to afraid to venture out while you love to soar . So just soar high and leave them far behind .
shru p Honestly this book represents everything I hate. A flat stereotypical girl and a stalking vampire that sparkles. This book ruined the image of vampires with sparkling pixies, and vegetarian vampires really made the book unappealing to put it nicely. Bella is a flat character, who ignores everyone and everything except Edward. I honstly don't see much to like in it, and I guess a lot of people agree with me. But I suppose all books have something in it that appeals to people, but to me, its nothing more than a badly written book.
Image for Twilight