Mari
Mari asked:

Is there any book that has been judged and badmouthed by so many people who have never read it, mostly because they were told it was bad by other people who have also never read it? No other reason that the only things people manage to say they dislike make no real sense.

To answer questions about Twilight, please sign up.
Victoria🌻 All books get some negative reviews, and Twilight certainly gets a lot, but in my honest opinion, Twilight does have a shallow plot when you really look at it. And don't get mad for me saying this, but you don't even have to read the entire book to realize that. I'm sorry, but it is honestly what I think.
Samantha why do people always just assume that people are badmouthing without reading? I've read all four books and never have I ever wanted to burn a book as much as I do the twilight series.
Image for Twilight