Katherine
Katherine asked:

Is it true that this book will be coming out in paperback on August 25th? I really hope so because I love this series and I want this book in my hands right now!

To answer questions about Fire Fall, please sign up.
Tamara As far as I know, the book is only being released as an ebook. I know there are a lot of disappointed readers (including me). It is extremely frustrating for those of us who want to own hard copies of the books, especially since the first two are available in that format.

There is something so temporary about digital files compared to having an actual book. Think about it: 50 years from now (or even 15), will our ebooks still be assessable? I have books that belonged to my grandparents, and there are older books than that available. A hard copy of a book doesn't become outdated or stop working because technology has advanced.

I suggest we flood the mailboxes at Disney-Hyperion with letters requesting that Fire Fall be printed and sold as more than an ebook. We all want it, but how will we make it happen unless we speak up? I'm not sure who to contact exactly, but this is a good start:

Ms. Donna Bray
Executive Editor
Disney Publishing Hyperion Books For Children
114 Fifth Avenue
New York NY 10011
Image for Fire Fall
by Bethany Frenette (Goodreads Author)