JOcelyn Rivera

I can't find this book anywhere! Our library doesn't have it, I can't order it on my kindle or online?? Does anyone know where I can get this book?

To answer questions about The Invisible Library, please sign up.
Cassandra It'll be in some of the alternate universes ;) ... and at the (Invisible) Library

Sorry, that's not very helpful of me. I hope you've read the book by the time you read this answer.
Bon Skinner I got it on borrowbox as an ebook from my local library.
Lark of The Bookwyrm's Hoard It will be published in the US on June 14, 2016.
Tracy Smith I stumbled across it on Audible and was delighted to see that #2 is available there also! :)
Beth It just came out on Audible.com in audio.
Cindy Rae I checked it out from Overdrive through my library account here in the U.S.
Jake I found it in Waterstones in Newcastle. :)
Meg You can go here. My library in Indiana ordered it from Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Libra...
Elizabeth McCoy At the moment, the book -- published in the UK -- is only available via ordering it from somewhere like Amazon or The Book Depository. (And no ebooks for us in the the US yet, either.) The audiobook is available for preorder from audible.com, though, even in the US.
Image for The Invisible Library
by Genevieve Cogman (Goodreads Author)