Cherry Venal
Cherry Venal asked:

Just just-- love the cover, I'm seriously starting to ship Biana and Keefe now after reading somebody's comment about her grabbing his arm--- though I'm just assuming it's because it is windy and she isn't holding on to the bridge rail, yes?

To answer questions about Neverseen, please sign up.
BeccaGirl14 TBH, I don't think Keefe returns Biana's feelings. I honestly think Neverseen was leaning toward more Sokeefe, as they had many adorable moments that left me screaming in delight, as well as the ending was so Sokeefe-y that it was perfectly devastating.
Paige Turner If you re-read the last couple of chapters, we get the impression that Bianan has developed feelings for Keefe. Shannon hints it very subtly, but I think she might act on that.
Image for Neverseen
by Shannon Messenger (Goodreads Author)