Cherry Venal
Cherry Venal asked:

AWESOME BOOK I LOVE HORSES!! Also, would you think highly of someone created a "movie" on it, like a youtube one? Because, that's what I want to do with a group of friends, I want to make a "movie" of it best I can, with ALL the words chapter by chapter. (Of the first book first)

To answer questions about Exile, please sign up.
Sage Flinn That'd be awesome but you'd need some boys and A LOT or resources
Cherry Venal Y’all I didn’t have friends to do this with, also that would probably not really be legal? Idk, but I AM doing the first 7 chapters of book one As comic dubs on my YouTube channel MysteriousChaosCat.
Denim Bailey Yes you really should, I would totally watch it (if i was aloud on youtube)
Timothy Oh this sounds like an awesome pet project!
Kana You should definitely make a movie about all of them. BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE PLOT. There is nothing I hate more than movies that do not follow the book.
Julia Marks You should definitely do it!
Alicia Word by word movies would be the BEST! You should definitely try and make one!
Lena B yes you should totally do that
Callie That would be so cool! I would totally watch that movie!!!
abi definitely yes!!!! but youll have too tell me your youtube because id really want to watch that
Image for Exile
by Shannon Messenger (Goodreads Author)