It now appears the release is Jan 1 2016!! Pushed back another 6 months.. what is going on? From what I can find (which is very little mind you) the book was finished years ago. The author doesn't appear to be sharing much information on why it keeps getting delayed either!

To answer questions about Stiletto, please sign up.
Frederik According to one comment on http://booksbonesbuffy.com/2014/06/25... , it will not be released until July 2016 due to a change of publisher :(
Annalie
According to the Amazon website on 18th January:
Hardcover expected June 14, 2016
Kindle edition - May 23, 2016
Christina I emailed both publisher and author about this and haven't received anything back from them about what is going on. Kind of annoyed, I'm SO eager to read this book!
Susan I just got notification from Amazon, where I preordered the book, that the publication date is now Tuesday, January 26, 2016.
Image for Stiletto