Jodie Manchester

This may seem a little slow of me, but I'm still confused as to what a brownie is. Each time they're mentioned I think of a chocolate brownie cake with arms an legs. So my question: What IS a brownie??

To answer questions about The Iron Queen, please sign up.
Carter If you read Harry Potter, then i would expect you to be familure with what a house elf is? House elves were based on brownies. In a nut shell: they are faery creatures that are said to do different house work in exchange for milk, honey, and oats. If you were ever told the story of the shoe cobbler who had little elves come in the night and make shoes for him, that is also considered to likely be brownies by some
Ruby Read Enid Blyton. In all her fairy stories, there’s brownies. They’re just another mythical fairy creature, generally ones that do housework and other things like that.
Image for The Iron Queen
by Julie Kagawa (Goodreads Author)