Katie
Katie asked:

It took me a day to read Red Queen. A day. I need this book to be released! Please please please?!

To answer questions about Glass Sword, please sign up.
Tu Pesadilla I would have finished it in a day, but it took me almost 2 days to finish it! It's soo good I couldn't put it down! (if not for school) XDD
Cindy ✩☽♔ Omg I read it in a day as well, it's so addicting!
Cindy Asuncion OMG! I thought I was the only who did that. my eyes hurt so bad because I can get the book down.
Lainie It took me two days. I literally started it at like 9pm one night and did not sleep until I finished it in the morning. I might just hate everyone who has already read the second. Idk how much longer I can deal with the suspense...
Valerie Same here, one of the best books I've read in a while.
Joyce To be honest, I think we ALLLLL read this book in one day. :D
Vishnu Brahmandam Same! I read it in a day.
I want the second book so badly!
Angelina I loved Red Queen so much!!!!!! It was one of the best books ever! I hope Glass Sword would be good as well!
Shanelle Omg same if it were not for school i would have finished it sooner. Book 2 is good no spoilers but you'll never believe it okay go to your libray or barnes and noble I couldn't put the book down. Now I'm waiting for the next
mya jones same I love this book
Faith Daniel I took me about 2 hours to read Red Queen! I didn't put it down once! I'm so excited for the release of Glass Sword and I managed to pre-order a signed Barnes and Noble Exclusive Edition! Just a few more days until Glass Sword is released! I can't wait!
Czarlenex I read it during my skiing trip which was a week long.. So a week... it took me a WEEK! i feel so slow at reading considering you read it in a day.
Mina yeah, nearly 3 days for me
Yuria Pon Guys i dont know if you know it yet, but i was looking in amazon and found it is in Pre-order hardcover and kindle edition.

I'll leave you guys the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012...

i have to buy it through amazon since we do not even have Red Queen in sales in Panama yet, through kindle and amazon is the only way I can get my books here.
Nina Me too. :D I simply couldn´t put the book down even for a simple moment, I read it even while walking from bus to home or to school. Now I am rereading it, beause I can´t wait for February. These three months of waiting will be long :/
Asya Eksioglu Me too! It was so god. I need the second book!
Sara Marie I read it in a day too cause I couldn't put it down!
Mariah I read this in a day as well!! Cannot wait for the next installment!
Anna I read it in a day as well. This book is soo good! I literally can't wait to read Glass Sword. I NEED THIS BOOK.NOW! Why?Why?WHY? Do I have to wait this long?
Eileen Glass Sword scheduled to release Feb 1st- TOO LONG!!
Cam P Omg! me too~ I could not possibly put the book down once I started it. Can't wait for book 2
Image for Glass Sword
by Victoria Aveyard (Goodreads Author)