Cassie Schelling

I don;t retain info from book to book, don't remember which scenario is from which book. I swear I remember Nate and his girlfriend having a baby-can anyone tell me what book? I was thinking it was in the short story book-Shots Fired but I just started Cold Wind and well if you have read it then I guess you know that would be impossible-right? granted I said I just started it so unless something has changed....

Peggy Sinden I've been reading C.J. Box books since his introduction in one of my Reader's Digest books. I couldn't put it down then and I still find myself reading on and on one book after another. If I had known Shots Fired was a collection I would have started there and then spread to the novels. I have noticed that there are others out there that have not discovered him as of yet. I get on my band box and tell them they don't know how much they have missed. Read on McDuff.
Image for Shots Fired