Rumi
Rumi asked:

2016? published in 2016!? what! i simply cannot wait this long. i read BOTH books within 2 days!

To answer questions about The Winner's Kiss, please sign up.
Maciel I read both books within 2 days too!! Ahhhhhh!!!! I can't wait!!!! T___T
Jennifer Horne Me too! I just finished book two (finished the first book yesterday) and I am dying. I NEED the winner's kiss now!
Jennifer Rose I read the first one in four hours and am looking forward to the second one. I know your pain!
Bianca Trish I read the first two books today. Then I found out the third one hasn't been released yet. I want to read it already :'(
Kati I started reading this series and totally thought all three had already been written. Need it now!!!
Jade you guys are lucky i read the fist novel when it first came out then had to wait a whole year for the second one....... two days lator finished it and now am still waiting for the third and final novel..... the suspense is killing me T-T
Samantha I agree!! I was heart broken when I saw how long till the third book is published. The first two were amazing!
Varsha Nooo! I cannot wait!!! I literally got the first one, read it in 2 hours then bought the second one!!! I am halfway done and just checked the release date!!!!! WHYYYYYYYY
Holli Me too, I'm dying! I wanted to cry when I realized I was finished and will have to wait until MARCH!
Aeron Trahaearn me toooooo!!!!!!!!! just finished the first book today and the second is 50% done!!! I NEED THIS BOOK!!!
Image for The Winner's Kiss
by Marie Rutkoski (Goodreads Author)