Lady S
Lady S asked:

I am an avid fan of Viola Grace (Zenina Masters), and this is the first I have heard of a Series of hers called "Alphas". I can't find any other books but this one in the series. Can anyone help me?

To answer questions about Under His Claw, please sign up.
Lady S Thank you so much for answering my question. I always buy your books at the first of every month, so I will be looking for this one also. I have ALL of your books, I enjoy them very much.
Viola Grace Ah, it was part of the ARE Alpha's series. The books are all unrelated with the exception of the Alpha character. In Under His Claw...it's a dragon.
This is the prequel for my Obscure Magic series. the first book in the series, One Part Human comes out later this week. May 1 in fact. Varying heat levels per book. One part human is mostly action adventure, and Under his Claw is not. :)
Image for Under His Claw
by Viola Grace (Goodreads Author)