Soman Pochhali

I was about to order this book owing to some excellent reviews up here. I was little sceptic so I decided to check the profiles of the reviewers. All the reviewers here who gave 4/5 stars joined goodreads in Jan/Feb 2015, book released in Jan 2015. Also all the reviewers are from Bangalore, author is from Mangalore. Doesn't anyone feel circumstantial evidence points out that the reviews are most likely false?

To answer questions about The Serpentine Scrolls, please sign up.
Namrata Katkar Please read the book before making such allegations please!!!
Krishna Swamy As you said I did check the profiles of the reviewers and I was amazed to see that you were right!! However I also purchased the book and read it. It was just 66 Rupees on amazon and I must say irrespective of all reviews the book is worth the praise. It may be false or true, the reviews but it's a 4 star book. You should read it and you will realise it
Image for The Serpentine Scrolls
by Alcatraz Dey (Goodreads Author)