Sophia
Sophia asked:

why is the ending so bad? Aren't they suppose to fall in love? I read the whole book just to find out that at the ending they were just friends. Like, noooooo!

To answer questions about Flipped, please sign up.
Laura Lineberger I loved the ending. It doesn't need a happily ever after...they're in 8th grade! Just take it for what it was...a sweet coming-of-age story about coming to grips with young love. I do believe it's suggested that they had at least a little bit of a love story that followed. If they extended the ending any more, especially with long-lasting love (because we can't let them break up!), it would have seemed less realistic.
Viviana i love the book but if i hate it where the love of the book?
Eric I thought the exact same thing. Wendelin Van Draanen MAKE ANOTHER BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image for Flipped
by Wendelin Van Draanen (Goodreads Author)