Sarah Gravenstine

Just started listening to this and then stopped when I heard some questionable content. I'm 13. Is this meant for slightly older audiences?

Susan You know what doll? I'm not married and I don't have kids, but I'm an old lady (50) and this lady is my kind of funny. That having been said, Umm.. basically, yes. This is a satirical book for an older audience.
Amanda Yes it is meant for a slightly older audience. I would recommend it to married ladies with children. Anyone will enjoy this because she is funny but being able to relate to her situation makes it even better.
Amanda Yes, I would say this is geared toward a more adult audience. A book of similar style that I WOULD recommend to someone your age, though, is Sounds Like Me by Sara Bareilles. It doesn't really have the kind of humor that this one does, but it's a collection of essays about her life and experiences and I found it quite inspiring. You might want to check that one out!
Image for People I Want to Punch in the Throat
by Jen Mann (Goodreads Author)