Kelly
Kelly asked:

Is the new tv series izombie based on this book?

To answer questions about My Life as a White Trash Zombie, please sign up.
Jonathan IZombie is written by Chris Robinson, and was published in 2010 through 2012. It's a comic, not a novel. My life as a White Trash Zombie didn't come out until mid-2011. The two aren't the same book.
Sarah From what I understand, the tv series due to come out later this month, iZombie, isn't really based on this book (though it does sound like a similar plot line). It's actually based off of a comic book series of the same name. A lot of changes have been made from what I have read, so it won't be exact, but that's what the show is based from
Stefanie Kern I've heard the opinion of internet blogger comicbookgirl19, who is a comic-buff and also served as inspiration for the cover of this serie's third installment (as she looks a lot like Angel) and hence knows both source materials rather well. She was very upset about the TV series, claiming that it was partially inspired by these books, partially by the comics and that it seemed to her the TV show's producers tried to avoid copyright issues by putting their eggs in neither basket. I'm only repeating what I heard on her channel, though. I never read the comics and I didn't watch the show.
J.B. It seems like a rip-off to me. That's just my opinion though.
Image for My Life as a White Trash Zombie
by Diana Rowland (Goodreads Author)