Taylor
Taylor asked:

Will there be another book after this one?

To answer questions about All In, please sign up.
Thetraumerei Jennifer Lynn Barnes hasn't announced one yet, but I think she is writing one. She did answer this question on her blog:

http://jenniferlynnbarnes.tumblr.com/...

"I don’t really know the answer to this question. I would like to write more books in the series, but my ability to do so will depend on sales and publisher interest and a variety of variables that are outside of my control. ALL IN ends with an ENORMOUS BANG. I’m dying to write what comes next. I’m starting to plot and take notes on what comes next—but ultimately, the best thing you can do if you’re hoping for a fourth Naturals books is tell your friends about book number one!"

So judging by that, she is writing it, but there is no confirmation on if it's going to be published.
Image for All In
by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Goodreads Author)