Cadence Regen
Cadence Regen asked:

ARE THESE BOOKS WORTH THE READ?

To answer questions about The Treatment, please sign up.
Tricia Burg I love them! The author writes with such detail and I love her use of words.
Gabby No. Don't do it. Save yourself from the hideous mediocrity.
Simone Jester I've only read the first two and I'd give it a hard no. Maybe the premise will get less stupid in the third, fourth, etc., books, but I doubt it, and since the audiobooks aren't available through the Libby app (my local library system doesn't have them), it's not worth spending another Audible credit on this...I wouldn't call it garbage, and it's not literary junk food like Twilight. It's more like "tummy tea," which claims to be good for you but really isn't.
Me WHAT DO U MEAN?! u can't possibly read the 2nd one without reading the first one cause otherwise u won't know any of the background information! what a ridiculous question! i was depressed sobering around my library until i found The Program (the first book in the series)
and then 2 pages in i was HOOKED AND I MEAN HOOKED I FELL IN LOVE! ha, how funny i said i was walking around DEPRESSED and this book is about a suicide epidemic caused by depression!
Addi Kay yes they are amazing I read the first one in a day because I could not put it down!!
Gaia Koren They are absolutely wonderful!
Shreya yes, definitely.
Image for The Treatment
by Suzanne Young (Goodreads Author)