Ltheresa
Ltheresa asked:

Has anyone read this book?

To answer questions about The Trial, please sign up.
Rand I would say that it is extremely likely that someone has read this book. Any other questions?
Cato the Cactus Yes, I read it twice. It's a very impressive book and one of my favourites. (Although I read the original German version and not the English translation.)
Andrew Yes it's hard work but quite good.
J Yes. If you like original narratives with much symbolism then I would suggest it.
Ari Fry No, and everyone who claims to have is faking.
Marcia Ingram I have a middle school student wanting this book. Is it appropriate for them? Thank you!
Robert Dover Hello !!!
Yes, I read this book.
This book was recommended for me by professionals who make not only college coursework papers but also reviews on books that are professional and truthful. Professionals were not mistaken this time and advised a good book this time too.
Corre Lauracorre I did! A year ago.
Uwe Meller Read this about 50 years ago and was very impressed at the time.
Jayesh I have just started reading it and the style of the narration is very different and appealing. Since the narration is full of activity I haven't had a dull moment yet but sometimes I need to pause and re-read. I am just half way int the story and would love to finish this classic.

P.S: Kafka Tamura inspired me to read this :)
Image for The Trial