Lola Sherlock
Lola Sherlock asked:

What portion of this book is a love story? Meaning, how much of it is devoted to a romantic relationship? I am not into reading books that are about love stories so I'd like to know whether or not to begin reading this book.

To answer questions about The Intern's Handbook, please sign up.
Samantha Tully Book two is like Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
Lola Sherlock Thanks a bunch, Sarah and Rahila! I have been putting off reading this book because I don't like getting halfway through a book to find that it is completely not my type of read.
Rahila There's romance in this book, but not Romance, if you get what I mean. I've read my share of romance books and I can assure you that this isn't it. There's no mush details, no sappy plot lines. It's just a sub plot line that is needed in the telling of this story. So yeah if you don't like romance you can still read this book.
Sarah There is an underlying romance throughout the book, but that being said, this isn't a romance book, and nothing about the relationship between the 2 characters involved in this "romance" is ever sappy or mushy. I think you would still be able to enjoy the book if you aren't into that sort of thing.
Image for The Intern's Handbook
by Shane Kuhn (Goodreads Author)