Nattaporn
Nattaporn asked:

Is it worth reading? I have been many books of Lisa Keypas before but not sure about this one.

To answer questions about It Happened One Autumn, please sign up.
Nettieforce1 I think it's the best of the Wallflower series, but Devil in Winter is great, too. You have to read them in order. Her Hathaway series is great, too. I am leery of trying her contemporary works. Are they as wonderful as her historical novels?
Romanza Lettore Favorite so far. It's fun, actually unpredIctable, very humorous. I gave it my ##MovIeWorthy status.
Esme It is not Kleypas' best, but the rest of the books in the series sound promising, so if you liked her previous historical novels, you might do well to start this series.
Aura Shenoy One of the best books in the market. I hope this review would be helpful: http://theromanceloverden.blogspot.in...
Image for It Happened One Autumn
by Lisa Kleypas (Goodreads Author)