Jeanne
Jeanne asked:

I didnt know how can i read this online series book??

Patricia I know this is an old question, but I wanted to reply for anyone who might be interested: There is no legal way to read this manga online in many regions (anymore) since it has been licensed. The official translation in English, French and German is already out, though. (I'm not sure what other languages, sorry.)

For unlicensed works -and only depending on where you live and the legal situation, there used to be options like bato.to (edit: which has since shut down). Those were sites run non-profit that scanlations-teams could share their fan-translated scans with. (Other websites, such as the good ol' mangafox have always scammed people, stole fans works and made a profit through ads.)

Edit #2
As far as I know, there are no legal or ethical ways to read manga online (for free) anymore, other than the obvious (ie CrunchyRoll, Webtoons etc). A lot of publishing houses have started providing international online releases, so there IS that. Some groups use overlay plugins, too. But that's just.. complicated to explain and easier found out through looking on the internet yourself.
Elaina Manglona I read it on manga4life. didn't have any problems with it, so try that website for anyone else still wondering. it's only in english though so...
Yara Here... if u speak english: http://mangafox.me/manga/akatsuki_no_...
Image for 暁のヨナ 1 [Akatsuki no Yona 1]