Joel
Joel asked:

Has anyone read her other books? and how do they compare to gone girl?

To answer questions about Gone Girl, please sign up.
Amal Omar I've read them :) Dark Places is very, very good, but the ending...Eh, she's not good with endings, I guess, lol. But it's definitely worth the read. Also, it's kind of...raw, brutal. So, if you're OK with that, then you should read it.
I didn't like Sharp Objects too much. I found it to be a little predictable, and I *really* couldn't stand the main character, along with her half sister. Sure, I can stand Amy, but not Camille (main protagonist of SO). :P
Gone Girl is my second favorite. DP is my first, especially because the first chapters are huge cliffhangers and I love the writing.
(It does have some inappropriate scenes, so skip them if you don't like graphic scenes...They're really not...nice. They're WHY-ish. I skimmed--just to know where it stops so I don't miss, like, 2 important lines--then skipped.)
Image for Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn (Goodreads Author)