Nick Soulsby
Nick Soulsby asked:

Thank YOU! I'm honoured people would drop my work onto their 'to-read' list. It means a lot to have anyone willing to give my passion a shot. Thank you! I really hope it'll live up to your expectations and also do service by all the people who gave me their time and energies. Anything anyone would like to ask...?

Melissa Rauch 1) Why Nirvana? As you mention in the last chapter (found on Esquire.com), there were several similar stories floating around musicians during this time, what made Kurt and Nirvana stick out for you?

2) Do you think the gun in the photo shoot with Youri was symbolic of anything in Kurt's mind or was it simply a prop?

3) Forgive me for getting a bit morbid, but after so much research on the man and the band, what is your take on his reason for taking such a drastic action at the height of his career?

4) Follow up question from #3, how do you think the band felt when they realized not only had one of their best friends died so horrifically, but that their careers could also be at risk?

5) I'll understand if you'd like to skip this one, but what is your take on Courtney Love after all of this?

Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing any answers you may provide. Best of luck to you in all future endeavors. Love your work, I will be picking up my copy on release day! - Melissa
Image for I Found My Friends
by Nick Soulsby (Goodreads Author)