Tamika
Tamika asked:

Do think it would be beauty and the beast when Teague is the beast and mina is the beauty and Teague locks her up so she gives up the dagger?

To answer questions about Forever, please sign up.
Nidhi Bhatt She is in love with Teague. She was heartbroken when she had to escape the Fae world in Reign. I just hope this book brings a happy ending for Mina and Teague/Jared. I don't want Mina with Brody, even though I don't have anything against him.

Team Teague...
Immy Wilson yes it would be like beauty and the beast
Jo Ann Caitlin, I agree with you. I love Jared and I want him back in Mina's life!!!
Caitlyn I honestly don't know but now that you've mentioned Beauty and the Beast I really hope it is and she'll fall in love with Teague as the Beast and when she says it he turns back into Jared!! Ugh that would be perfect
Image for Forever
by Chanda Hahn (Goodreads Author)