Arthur
Arthur asked:

where in the book, is lily happy and a quote saying it or meaning it please respond also what represents lily to an object like lily is great at hiding so a picture of the game hide an seek so please help me?

To answer questions about Days Like This, please sign up.
Alison Stewart Hi Arthur,
I'm sorry, I only just saw your question. I'll try and answer it.

Lily only finds happiness towards the end of the book. You will find the following quote on Page 294 that expresses Lily's happiness:
"In Kieran, Lily found enough compassion, enough love, to balance what she'd lost. His unconditional care helped her adapt to the changes that had inundated her life as completely as the water. 'I want to be with you forever,'he told her one day. 'I love you, Lily.' 'I love you too, Kieran.' "

Lily is very resilient, adaptable and tough. You could consider a photo of the daisy, which is a tough and resilient plant, to represent Lily.
I hope this helps.
All the best, Alison
Image for Days Like This
by Alison Stewart (Goodreads Author)