Lyndzee
Lyndzee asked:

To answer questions about The White Rose, please sign up.
Jasmine This whole review has been spaced out so you can scroll down for spoilers. I tried tagging the spoilers, but it didn't work, so this is the only other way.

There is no love triangle between anyone that is serious.

There will be other girls in this book that fancy Ash, but the love is not reciprocated from Ash. It really is just like other girls noticing how good Ash looks.

Then for Garnet, I am trying not to spoil it completely for you, so I will say that he gets more of a character development. If you really want to know about Garnet in this book, here you go:

Garnet has a small relationship brewing with another girl.

This is already spaced out but I'm giving you one last chance at not spoiling WHO the girl is. It is a MAJOR spoiler and I'm not joking. I promise you this will ruin the book for you, but if you really REALLY need to know, here it is:

I'M WARNING YOU!

OKAY OKAY FINE! For real now.

.......*whispers* Raven.

Anyways, that is the only lovey dovey relationship stuff Amy writes about in this book. I just started the Black Key so I don't know anything yet. Hope this was pretty thorough! :)
Image for The White Rose